2008-08-24

Grandmaster Flash - Essential Mix : Classic Edition


I was referring to this mixtape in my previous post. After that I listened through the mix and decided to share it with you. Like the name suggest, this really is classic schitt from the master himself. You can be sure that this mixtape is "all killers, no fillers". It's mixed with expertise, flair and ease typical for the master.



Here's the tracklist:

0. Intro - Grandmaster Flash

1. I Can't Wait - Nu Shooz

2. I Found Lovin' - Fatback Band

3. Before I Let Go - Maze Featuring Frankie Beverly

4. We Got The Funk - Positive Force

5. Rapture - Blondie

6. Last Night A DJ Saved My Life - Indeep

7. Cavern - Liquid Liquid

8. I'll Do Anything For You - Denroy Mrogan

9. Bra - Cymande

10. Walking On Sunshine - Rockers Revenge

11. Rock Your World - Weeks & Co.

12. Love Is The Message - MFSB Featuring The Three Degrees

13. Give It Up Or Turnit A Loose - James Brown

14. It's Just Begun - Jimmy Castor Bunch

15. You're The One For Me - D Train

16. Planet Rock - Afrika Bambaataa & The Soul Sonic Force


No comments: