2008-12-31

The Fort Knox Five - Blowing Up The Barrio



A quick post before I head out to celebrate New Year's Eve. I'm hosting a small pre-party and I'll be playing some deep house/lounge stuff but what I would really love to do is to organize a big block party and play something like Blowing Up The Barrio. It's the first Fort Knox Five tune I heard back in early 2005 and I've been a fan ever since. The track is truly designed to rock the dancefloor at your neighborhood (barrio) bloc party. The beat is solid and the horns are hot. Just the way I like it.

Happy New Year! See you in 2009.


3 comments:

Disco D said...

thanks.

i have a monthly little gig at the bar where this kind of stuff is on the menu.
do you have anything else that would fit into a set of this kind?

Mantis said...

I've never heard a Fort Knox 5 track I didnt' like, and this is no exception! Keep up the good work, great blog, will definitely be returning regularly!

amulet88 said...

Sports news, entertainment news, football news, political news, lottery / lucky numbers, click now !! hongthong.hatenablog.com