2009-10-22

Advance - Take Me To The Top



Yes, I'm trying to revive this blog after a long break. I hate blogs that aren't updated regularly so when I realized I was mad busy with other projects I decided to call it quits without excuses or without wasting people's time with old Youtube clips.

But now I'm back with less bullshit and more banging tunes. I got lots of thrift store heat unripped but soon as they are on my HD, I'll start posting.

I thought I should start with a megapost of some sort but I'll get things rolling with a classique italo monster. For me Take Me To The Top is one of the greatest italo tunes though if I was forced to categorize it I would say it's more boogie than italo. Genres aside, it's a piece of art with sweet vocals and great synth action.


Advance - Take Me To The Top [320 kbps, DivShare]

7 comments:

lazy soul da booty heater said...

it's good to have you back on this blog !!
thanks!!!!

Mr. Smith said...

Glad to have you back:)

gs said...

Sweet!
Have been missing your updates.

Anonymous said...

Could you please re-up this link, totally love this track. Thanks!

Unknown said...

I conclude I have selected the smart and inconceivable website along with interesting stuff.
onlinepaydayloans

Unknown said...

That’s really amazing and extraordinary blogs & can help those who get issues in searching this type of information.
websites

Unknown said...

I am getting expertise all the time by reading such pleasurable posts.
venture capital in India