2010-09-17

Kellee Patterson - I'm Gonna Love You Just A Little More, Baby



I'm visiting my hometown for a couple of days and of course I had to go through my old digging spots. So there I was going through the crates of a flea market expecting to find nothing special, just the usual worn out schlager albums and K-Tel disco compilations and then suddenly boom, a near mint conditioned Turn On The Lights by Kellee Patterson and right next to it a near mint conditioned Kellee by Kellee Patterson. Priced at 2 euros each I couldn't believe my luck. Well, this is the reason one should keep digging though the results usually are pretty thin.

Both albums have a bunch of strong cuts but the standout joint is the brilliant Barry White cover of I'm Gonna Love You Just A Little More, Baby. It's the opening track of Kellee and can be also found as a shorter version 7" single and a 7" Jazzman re-issue with a full album version. Enjoy and keep digging.


Kellee Patterson - I'm Gonna Love You Just A Little More, Baby [320 kbps, DivShare]

No comments: