2009-01-09

Hudson People - Trip To Your Mind




Trip To Your Mind is a great loft classic by Hudson People. The tune dates back to London's jazz-funk scene of the late 70's. The vinyl rip is from the 2nd UK pressing put out by Ensign while the OG was released by Hithouse, both in 1979. I first heard Trip To Your Mind on Kon & Amir's amazing mixtape The Cleaning. If you see the mixtape around, make sure to buy it, if you don't have it already.

Speaking of mixes...for some reason I've haven't been listening to the RBMA Radio though I've been told it features some great shows. For example I had slept on this great two hour radio mix by Kon & Amir. Well, I'm glad I found it eventually. Take a listen. Highly recommended.

Hudson People - Trip To Your Mind [320 kbps, direct link]

No comments: