2010-05-02

James Bradley - I Can't Get Enough Of Your Love



DJ iTunes Shuffle started rocking James Bradley's late 70's banger I Can't Get Enough Of Your Love and the long ass intro swept me away once again. The timing was perfect beacuse at the moment this track is the definition of a Sunday Soul Anthem. It has just the right amount of Michael McDonald-ish smooth yacht rock mixed with real soul music with amazing vocals. This massive but sadly understated midtempo r'n'b/disco groover can be found from the b-side of I'm In Too Deep 12" and from James Bradley's self titled album. This tune should be huge and the record isn't expensive but for some reason it doesn't seem to get the love it deserves. I guess it's due to the fact that the a-side (I'm In Too Deep) of the single is an unimaginative below par disco act so people don't find the monster on the flipside so easily.


James Bradley - I Can't Get Enough Your Love [320 kbps, DivShare]

1 comment:

verystupidhead said...

Thank you Thank you !!