2009-05-07

Wu-Tang Design Remix Project



I came across to Logan Walter's Wu-Tang Design Remix Project and had to drop by to let you know about it. I really love the idea of redesigning some classic album covers but for sure it will piss off some purist who prefer the originals.

Basically Walters wasn't that impressed by the original cover art of the Wu-Tang related art work so he's redoing all the covers in the spirit of Blue Note. And he's doing it really well. Check out the first seven from his blog.

Inspired by the cover art I was thinking of sharing something of Only Built 4 Cuban Linx but I don't have the record at hand but what I have is an amazing remix of Rainy Dayz. Raekwon and Ghostface spitting over a smooth Harold Melvin & The Blue Notes classic You Know How To Make Me Feel Good.

No comments: